Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hanging Chads!!!


That's right everybody, we have a new winner! So it turns out that there was some miscommunication between Hope (the photographer) and the guy who runs her website and they accidentally posted the wrong winner. She called the next day and told us the good news! She said that Elliot won by a lot, so thanks to everyone who voted. Apparently, the demand for a recount was well worth it... (in all honesty, no demand was made) We now get a free photo shoot which Mark wants to use on himself, he says he has some good ideas involving dolphins and a mermaid. I guess the next step is to enter Elliot in one of those toddler beauty pageants, so if anyone has a bedazzler, I'm in the market (not really)

1 comment:

Mark and Lindsay said...

I know, Lindsey! Such drama... Well, Hope said she is not going to publicize the mistake on her website and that little girl will get a photo shoot as well.