Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Spring Turns to Summer
We have been all over the place this spring and before we knew it, summer was upon us. My Grandma just sent me an email that said she checks our blog every night for new pictures. She signed it..."I'll just keep waiting". Nothing like a little subtle guilt to put fire under your britches :) These are for you Grandma, I hope they were worth the wait. I'll have more coming shortly.
One day Elliot and I went a little bow crazy. We both thought it was pretty funny.
All-Star women's lacrosse player for Northwestern, Maggie Bremer. She just so happens to be my cousin. Elliot was a groupie hanging out at the tailgate afterward.
#20 Maggie Bremer just rockin' it out. She is pure awesomeness with a major dose of kindness too.
Zoned in.
Elliot started going to preschool at the beginning of May. She goes on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and LOVES it. It has been really great for her to spend time with other little ones and it is such a sweet little school. The above photo is her outfit from her first day. The girl plays hard!! Needless to say we went to consignment and got lots of dresses that she could dirty to her hearts delight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Lindsay I DO enjoy the pictures. Ellies trademark is BOWS and she looks so sweet with a bow in her hair..
Loved the other pictures too,
Thanks for pampering me.
Love,GG
very cute! before you know Ellie will be the star lax player.
aunt diane
Post a Comment