Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Family Portraits"









6 comments:

Ruth/Grandma said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures of all of you. what a fabulous idea, Mark had a great idea with the FAMILY PORTRAITS.

Susan said...

Very nice photo wall with such beautiful/handsome faces in those frames. Mark, you did a great job!
Loved all the pictures, especially where Ellie is peeking at Lee and Macarena -- so cute!
xoxox

Mary McClain said...

awwww, these are so adorable and precious! i really love the last one--so good of all of you!

hope you and the rest of your families had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

love ya!

Hannah Alexander said...

Those are PRECIOUS!!!! That one looks better than ours... I am completely and totally impressed. You will love having these beautiful photos of your sweet little crazy girl!

mary dupre said...

i am so confused! how in the world did y'all do that?! so fuN! oh and ps, i check blogs now :)

Stephanie said...

I miss Mark and Lindsay!!
Maybe one of these days we can actually get together again? I love looking at your sweet pictures of Ellie.. she is absolutely adorable! and LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo wall. you can tell Mark I'm extremely impressed with the craftsmanship :)

love you guys!!
matt, stephanie, and lucy ham :)